A new retail experience that changes the purchase behaviour
- Create an immersive, positive retail store experience
- Improve customer engagement and satisfaction level
- Increase purchase conversions through customer-centricity approach
Increase in customer satisfaction level and achieved at least 20% more in-store conversion in sales since the launch of new store concept since year 2009.
Key learning points:
- Design from customers’ perspective than trying to force fit with technology & features
- Streamlining vast, complex product information into something simple for customers to understand is the key for success
- Ideally, project decisions should always consider all factors within [Business context], [User needs] and [Technical feasibility] to achieve the most optimal impact
How things work in this project
Multi-disciplinary team setup with respective domain experts working hand-in-hand in close coordination, together with excellent project & stakeholders management by client side helps to achieve the business objectives within a very aggressive project timeline.