Web Front-End Developer
- Work collaboratively with UX designers and information architect to create product, promotional and editorial content for web-related projects.
- Conceptualise, draft, execute, and maintain SEO friendly Web site content with various topics and marketing in mind.
- Write and produce content for workshop events and coaching programmes.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide perspective on frontend technologies to adopt.
- A team player and enjoys solving problems collaboratively with designers and researchers.
- Self-driven to learn emerging technologies, relevant new frameworks and experimentation by yourself
- Minimum 2 years experience producing web and social media content. Fresh graduates will be considered for exceptional work quality in FYP and have some past experiences taking on freelance assignments.
- Willing to learn Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools as part of your portfolio.
- Understanding of social media and its relationship with consumers, online marketing and Web traffic;
- Strong listener: listen to customers’ voice and ability to read between the lines to understand their needs and pain points.
- Highly collaborative: you will work closely with internal team members and clients’ team.
- Flexibility and adaptability: many things we are doing maybe things that have never done before.
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content (you’ll be expected to write anything from a two-word social media post to a six-hundred word website article).
- Experience in putting a short video together, including video recording, editing and post-production is a plus. Basic video editing skills are required.
- Ability to work as a part of a team as you’ll be working closely with our researchers and designers to deliver overall product value.
- Ability to work independently as you’ll also need to think up and create a lot of content by yourself with limited team input.
- Ensure content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and consistent with information design guidelines.
- Write, publish and distribute content across all digital platforms, including web, mobile and social media channels.
Remote scenario challenge
You will be given a short project brief as a challenge to understand how you will approach to produce web content.
(2 weeks duration)
1-on-1 informal chat with business owner
Opportunity to get to know you better, and answer any questions you may have.
(1-1.5 hours over coffee session)
Spend time in our office to get to know the team members and observe our daily routine.
(2-3 hours during office hours)
Paid freelance web content producer role
For both parties to evaluate the suitability of the role, quality of work produced and values of the team culture.
(flexible arrangement depending what will work best for you)
If you think you are up for the role, let us know!