• Overseeing the maintenance of office systems and work space, ensuring a clean and enjoyable working environment.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, including preparing payroll, designing filing systems; reviewing and
managing supply requisitions.
• Manage and plan financial matters for the company, including general office budget and expenses.
• Plan and manage the resources every employee may need to perform their roles effectively.
• Reliability and discretion: you will often learn about confidential matters.
• Believes in thriving human relationships: the work we do is about human emotions and relationships, office policies take a back seat in our context.
• Being an unsung hero: you will need to accept that you never be in the limelight in this role.
• Being accessible: both in terms of availability, and in terms of the warmth of your personality. Team members should feel comfortable approaching
you to discuss on their needs.
• See the big picture while also paying attention to the details through small actions.
• An active interest in the company’s well-being, and to help the business be the best it can be by troubleshooting areas of office life that can be
• Empathy: taking care of each other is our cornerstone of team ethos.
• High level of self-awareness: only then one can be aware of team members’ feelings and emotional needs.
• Flexibility and adaptability: we are also learning to cope with things we have yet to face / experience before.
• Efficient time management, be creative in your problem-solving approach.
• Good listening, communication negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
• Strong practice of prioritisation and organisation.
• Ensuring an efficient and productive work environment for your team.
• Responsible for knowing company operational and administrative procedures inside and out and for sharing this knowledge with your team when
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary
Remote scenario challenge
You will be given a couple of scenarios & questions to understand how you will approach them.
(2 weeks duration)
1-on-1 informal chat with business owner
Opportunity to get to know you better, and answer any questions you may have.
(1-1.5 hours over coffee session)
Spend time in our office to get to know the team members and observe our daily routine.
(2-3 hours during office hours)
Paid part-time office manager role
for both parties to evaluate the suitability of the role and values of the team culture.
(flexible arrangement depending what will work best for you)
If you think you are up for the role, let us know!