Day 1: Planning the perfect user experience by Chui Chui Tan
When you start to plan a user experience – whether it’s a tiny mobile app or a huge international website – you quickly discover there’s far too much to keep track of. Stakeholders have ideas they want you to include. Competitors seem to be launching new features all the time. Users are demanding fixes and improvements. How can you keep everyone happy?
This workshop will, finally, help you make sense of your user experience. You’ll learn simple, powerful techniques to help you to create a UX vision that your stakeholders and users love.
If you’ve ever tried to plan a user experience you’ll have encountered some of these problems:
- Everyone wants their favourite feature delivered right away
- Constantly struggling to keep up with competitors
- Getting into an endless cycle of ‘quick fixes’ rather than a strategic vision
- Conflicts between stakeholders who can’t see the big picture
- Finding ways to differentiate your product in a crowded market
- Not enough resources to get everything done
- Mountains of data that nobody uses